XMLto PDF Merge via an Word.dotx

can Aspose perform a merge of data from a XML file to a Word template (dotx), which also contains smart (IF THEN ELSE) logic, and output to a PDF file? For each parent XML it will save a PDF file with the child xml data populating merge fields within the word template dotx file. Which API would work the best?

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, you can achieve your requirements using Aspose.Words. Please refer to the following articles:

About Mail Merge
How to Mail Merge from XML using DataSet

Moreover, please read about LINQ Reporting Engine from following link.

LINQ Reporting Engine

If you face any issue, please share your XML and expected output document. We will then provide you more information about your query.

Hi,
I need a little help. I was able to get the Aspose.Words.dll to work properly in an application I wrote. We purchased the Aspose.Pdf.lic license. WIth the new license in place I can no longer run the application. Can I merge a Word dotx file while using the Aspose.Pdf.dll. From what I read I should be able to. Please help.

Thank you

@jim.barlas,

Thanks for your inquiry. Aspose.Pdf does not provide mail merge feature as it is related to Word documents.

Could you please share some detail about this query? We will then provide you more information on this.