Xps Viewer cannot Open this document

Hai,

i just convert the word document to xps using .xps Extension.But i can’t read sometimes as well as it throw the error “Xps Viewer cannot Open this document”.I think if the document contains more than one pages, it throw the error… There is no problen when the documents contains one page.
Pls tell me the solutions for this…
This is the code which is currently using
doc.Save(HttpContext.Current.Response, documentName + “.xps”, ContentDisposition.Attachment, null);

Thanks
Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

Hai,

Thanks for investigated my post.Here I attached two documents named as document1 and document2.
I can convert document1 as a Xps butI can’t convert document2 as a Xps at the time of generating output.Pls solve this problem. Pls find the attachments
Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the detail. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 and have not found the shared issue. Please use Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6. We have attached the output XPS with this post for your kind reference.