XSL-FO border-width propery

Hi, how I can set line width less than thin? I used different units: (1px, 1pt) and small values (0.1px, 0.1pt, 0.1mm) and line width always the same. Test xsl in attachment.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. After initial investigation, we have logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-37528 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress via this forum thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience. We have investigate the issue and would like to update you that minimal width of line(or any other entity) cannot be less then one pixel, cause one pixel is by definition a minimal size of screen’s element, minimal size of point of screen. So, If it’s necessary to get a less “rough” line, please use some gray color(instead of black) for lines . It will diminish visual, perceptible width of line.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks for your quick response. I understand that the one pixel’s value is a minimal line’s width. Please correct if I’m wrong.

But as I could see the displayed lines has 2px’s width.

When I use pdf generator and Aspose xml notion: the displayed line has width 1px and visualy looks thinner.

In attachments you could get test xsl files and generated pdf file.

[Link to archive with examples](http://goo.gl/gMS1x5)

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. We have further looked into issue and would suggest you to use new conversion engine for the conversion. Since your input document is not a valid XslFo document and cannot be converted with new engine, as it is more sensitive to correctness of input. So we have changed source FO file a bit to make it adhering XSLFO-standard’s rules and attached it as ‘37528_new_corrected.fo’. Also attached output file which contains thin lines.

XslFoLoadOptions xslLoadOptions = new XslFoLoadOptions();<o:p></o:p>

xslLoadOptions.UseOldXslFoEngine = false;

Document doc = new Document("c:/pdftest/37528_new_corrected.fo", xslLoadOptions);

doc.Save(@"c:/pdftest/37528_out.pdf");

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks alot for your answer and great example. That’s help me.

Hi Bazaleev,

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

We are glad to hear that your problem is resolved. Please continue using our API and in the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-37528) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.