XSL-FO Footnotes

We’re attempting to add footnotes to a document via XSL-FO. However, the footnotes render inline and do not move to the bottom of the page.

You can see the error on the Aspose.Pdf demo: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf/csharp/FO/Footnotes.aspx

Is this a known issue?

Hi Richard,

Thanks
for using our products.
<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this issue as PDFNEWNET-36071 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36071) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your patience. Please note your reported issue has been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.6.0. Please use following code snippet for the purpose, it will help you to resolve the issue.

XslFoLoadOptions loadOptions = new XslFoLoadOptions();<o:p></o:p>

loadOptions.UseOldXslFoEngine = false;

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(@"c:\pdftest\36071.fo", loadOptions);

pdfDocument.Save(@"c:\pdftest\36071.pdf");

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,