Xslfo to pdf via aspose pdf

Hi,

I want to ask if there is way how to output pdf from this file via aspose pdf.
On my project we are using 2 technologies to output pdf, one for online version and 1 for offline.
Online is using this file to get pdf and I was wondering if it is possible to use same file for aspose pdf to output pdf. From what I was looking and trying I got nothing.
tmppPqC4U.zip (2.0 KB)

@mvesely

Would you please share the online service that is producing a PDF using this file along with the generated output PDF by it? We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

It is called Antenna house formatter v7 Antenna House Formatter | Convert XML or HTML to PDF
app.zip (103.0 KB)
in zip is new xsl file with pdf result via Antenna house formatter v7

@mvesely

We are checking it and will get back to you shortly.

@mvesely

Currently Aspose.PDF provides a way to convert XML+XSLT to PDF but these need to follow particular XML Schema provided by the API. The XSL-FO to PDF conversion is also supported however, we still need to investigate whether the structure of your XSL file can be supported and converted into the PDF.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-54811

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.