Yet another Hyphenation request

Hello Aspose-Team,

I know that hyphenation is currently not supported within aspose.words because it’s very complex to apply the rules in different languages.

But what I actually need should be much more simple: I only want to get the settings of given dotx and amongst others I miss:
- “w:hyphenationZone”,
- “w:doNotHyphenateCaps” and
- “w:autoHyphenation”

So it would be great if it would be possible to access that informations.

Btw.: As a workaround (or let’s call it nasty hack ;-)), is it possible to get direct access to the xml’s contained in a dotx using aspose.word (document.xml, settings.xml, glossary.xml etc. )?

Kind regards,
Tom

Hi Tom,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, currently there is no public API to access these options. We will consider providing such API in one of future version of Aspose.Words. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once it is resolved.
Also, unfortunately, there is no way to get raw xml of documents using Aspose.Words.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2338) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(18)