ZipFileStream cannot be resolved to a type

when i tried to compile the Aspose.OCR exemple (from eclipse, and from the dashboard application), i had this error ‘ZipFileStream cannot be resolved to a type’.

i’am working with java 1.7.
- the exemple name is : PerformOCROnImage.java
- i used only the lib aspose-ocr-1.9-jdk16.jar and the resource resources.zip

Hi there,

Thank you for considering Aspose products, and welcome to Aspose.OCR support forum.

We are currently looking into your presented scenario in order to propose a solution for the posted issue. In the meanwhile, please move forward to evaluate the Aspose.OCR for Java APIs by manually creating a project in Eclipse. I believe you have already downloaded the latest version of Aspose.OCR for Java 1.9.0 & it’s corresponding resource archive. All you need is the code snippets to test the API against any of your own sample images.

Please feel free to write back in case you face any difficulty.

Hi again,

It is to bring in your knowledge that we are able to observe the originally posted issue (ZipFileStream cannot be resolved) while using the Examples Dashboard for Aspose.OCR. Problem being, we have recently removed the ZipFileStream class from Aspose.OCR for Java package whereas the Examples Dashboard still uses the old code snippet. We have now logged this problem in our bug tracking system for correction purposes. As soon as we update the code, we will inform you here so you could freshly pull the examples repository for the updated code segments.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.