PDF/A-1b conformance verification failing.... as well as Images and charts not missing

Hi support,

I am back again with new issues :)

There are further following issues have been observed:

1. Almost 90% of the images or charts used in the document are not properly converted/dispalyed.. Images transparency is also an issue, in converted PDF shows black. See attached original and output files [Table and Charts 1.odt, Tables and Chart 1.pdf, Tables and Charts 2.ppt, Tables and Charts 2.pdf]
  2. PDF/A 1b conformance verification process is failing. this produce in all components (WORD, SLIDES, CELLS). See attached images [PDF-A-1b-1.png, PDF-A-1b-2.png]

See attached necessary files in thread https://forum.aspose.com/t/30469https://forum.aspose.com/t/30469

Kindly do reply ASAP

Regards,

Wahajv

Hi,

Thanks for your cooperation and using Aspose.Cells for .NET

Could you please isolate your issues and post here only those issues which are specific to Aspose.Cells only.

Please attach all the source xls/xlsx files which you are converting to pdf, we will look into it and report the bugs after investigation.

Hi Support,

See attached sample template file. Kindly its urgent so reply ASAP.

Regards,

Wahaj

Hi Wahaj,

Thank you for reprorting the issue. I can notice the difference between your source Excel file and the generated PDF file. I am forwarding your mentioned issue to our concerned developer. The issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40678 We will update you soon about this.

Thanks for your patience and feedback

Hi Support,

This issue is pending since more than last 4 months. we had already mentioned its urgent for us. So let us know how much long more will have to wait.

Regards,

Wahaj

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET

Please download and try the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.1.4
and let us know your feedback so that this issue could be resolved at earliest.

I will escalate your issue based on your feedback.

I have converted your Attachment: Excel - Images.xlsx using the latest version and attached the output pdf for your reference.

I can notice the issues with output pdf, so I have logged my findings against the issue id: CELLSNET-40678

Please see the code below. Let us know if it is a correct code or needs changes.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Excel±+Images.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Screenshot:

Hi Support,

We have clearly mentioned in the start of this thread that this issue raised only when you create PDF/A 1b compliance document but whereas your created document is simple PDF. We have tested, issue is still persist in latest release.

Regards,

Jhan Zaib

Hi,

Could you please provide us your sample test project?

It will be helpful in look into this issue.

I have also logged your comments against the issue id: CELLSNET-40678 in our database.

Once, there is some update for you, we will share it with you asap.

Hi Support,

We use your recommended approach to convert PDF/A 1b PDF.

Workbook wrkBook = new Workbook(InputFileName);
Aspose.Cells.PdfSaveOptions pdfSaveOptions = new Aspose.Cells.PdfSaveOptions();
pdfSaveOptions.Compliance = Aspose.Cells.Rendering.PdfCompliance.PdfA1b;
MemoryStream stream = new MemoryStream();
wrkBook.Save(stream, pdfSaveOptions);
OutputFileBytes = stream.ToArray();

Let me know in case of any more information required in this regard. But kindly do resolve ASAP.

Regards,

Wahaj

Hi Wahaj,

I did try your code with our latest fix (you may try this fix and let us know the result): Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.4.2 and still got the issue as per the screen shot attached by Shakeel Faiz in his post.

I have again escalated your existing issue “CELLSNET-40678” with our development team. Once we receive any update or eta for the fix, we will let you know here.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Hi Support,

We are chasing you since last year for this issue but it still persist in the latest release. Your such kind of support is annoying for us even we had mentioned its urgent for us?

Regards,
Wahaj

Hi,

We are sorry for your inconvenience caused!

We can understand that you have been facing issues and chasing us for some months but we are trying our level best to get these problems fixed as quickly as possible. Sometimes, we also have other Priority issues reported by other customers so we also have to take care of those issues first and all the issues. Also, sometimes the user reported issues or enhancements are complex that may take some time even several months to be fixed accurately.

We will try to update you in the next week or so.

Please keep in touch with us.
Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v16.12.6.

Aspose.Cells for .NET v16.12.6 (.NET 2.0) compiled in .NET Framework 2.0.
Aspose.Cells for .NET v16.12.6 (.NET 4.0) compiled in .NET Framework 4.0.

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.