Document errs when creating an Aspose.Cells workbook

Using .NET Framework 1.1 in a Windows application with Aspose.Cells version 6.0.0.0:

We’re getting the error below at this line for the attached document only:

app = New Workbook(m_filePath)

at System.Array.Copy(Array sourceArray, Int32 sourceIndex, Array destinationArray, Int32 destinationIndex, Int32 length)

at ..(Int32 , Int32 َ, Byte[] , Int32 ૽, Int32 )

at ..()

at ..( Լ)

at ..( Լ)

at ..(MemoryStream Լ)

at ..(؅ ৿)

at ..ط(؅ ৿)

at Aspose.Cells.Workbook.(String ׶, LoadOptions )

at Aspose.Cells.Workbook..ctor(String file)

at Cebos.Office.cboWord.mq1Document.updateProperties(Object app, String extension, openModes openMode) in C:\Vss\MQ1.net\7.8 Maint\Office\Office Testing\Office\Cebos.Office.cboWord\mq1Document.vb:line 517

Hi,

Thanks for your reporting.

Please download the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v6.0.1.2
It works fine.

I’m implementing this fix for JR, the assembly you attached above is compiled for .NET 2, we are using the .NET 1.1 framework. Could you please provide an assembly for .NET 1.1? Thank you.

Hi,

I have forwarded your request for .NET 1.1 assembly to development team. Once we will get the assembly, we will provide that to you here at this forum.

Hi,

Please download the fix Aspose.Cells for .NET v6.0.1.4 (Net1.0).

Sorry to bring this up again, but we’re testing against the latest Cells DLL for .NET 1.1 (version 7.0.1) and we are getting the same error again. Could you re-test this?

Hi,

I have tested it with the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.1.5 and the problem does not occur, but since it is not a .NET 1.1 dll and it is .NET 2.0 dll, so I have forwarded this issue to development team to investigate and fix it.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-31101.

Hi,

I have tested it with the .NET 1.1 Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.1 dll (attached) and I was not able to replicate this problem.

Below is my code.

C#

string path = @"F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\cust old files<a href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/124796">98341_Hourly+quality+check+tracking+11.xls</a>";

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(path);