4.5MB ODP File after Conversion to PDF Becomes 500MB+ Using Java

I have a 4.5MB .odp file that gets converted to a PDF of 500MB. How can we keep the size of converted file to be within same range as source file. Below is the code I have used:

Presentation pres = null;
try {
    pres = new Presentation(srcFile);
    pres.save(destFile, com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Pdf);
} catch (Exception e) {
    logger.info(e.getMessage(), e);
} finally {
    if (pres != null) {
        pres.dispose();
    }
}

@aanshu,
Thank you for contacting support.

Please check your results using the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Java if possible. If the issue persists, please share the following files and information:

• sample ODP file
  • OS version on which the code was executed
  • JDK version in your app
  • Aspose.Slides version you used

@andrey.potapov Has this been addressed in the latest venison 23.11 or is it just something you want me to try and see if it works or not?

@aanshu,
We are not aware of this issue yet. We can check it on our side if you provide the files and information mentioned above.

@andrey.potapov
This is also similar issue someone posted a decade ago.

Anyways, below is the attached odp file and code I have already shared above.
file_example_ODPA.7z (3.0 MB)

@aanshu,
Thank you for the details. I am working on the issue and will get back to you as soon as possible.

@aanshu,
I’ve reproduced the problem you described.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESJAVA-39368

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-39368) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 24.1 (JAR).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.