Another Scale Visio diagram issue

Recently I have reported this issue:
Scale Visio diagram issue - Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Now it has been fixed but I have found another visio diagram which causes the same problem.
Here is a sample app:
TestApp.zip (143.9 KB)

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open project in VS and run it
  2. Choose a destination folder and press the button
  3. In the destination folder you will find resized.png - image with 4x scale (has a problem)

The problem with resized.png image is with its size. The content has been resized but the image size not, therefore the content is cropped. From my point of view when we scale image up, we should increase also size of the generated image to fit all content.
The same problem is when we use Resolution property instead of Scale.

If you need more questions, please let me know
Thanks

@ManMasterDevelopment

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): DIAGRAMNET-53107

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@ManMasterDevelopment
According to official documentation from Microsoft, there are memory and size limitations when creating a new bitmap, So we have a limitation that the size of the Bitmap object cannot exceed 30MB when creating it.

In some cases, creating a bitmap with extremely large dimensions may result in an OutOfMemoryException being thrown, even if the system has enough available memory.
We are sorry that we cannot set this limitation to infinity as it may cause memory issues on some clients’ machines.
Thanks.