I’m trying to scale (resize) image generated by Aspose.Diagram. I have code which save document as HTML and then it saves again as a PNG image with 4x scale. Here is a sample code:
TestApp.zip (205.2 KB)
Steps to reproduce:
- Open project in VS and run it
- Choose a destination folder and press the button
- In the destination folder you will find two files:
- output.html - file generated without any modifications (looks good)
- resized.png - image with 4x scale (has a problem)
The problem with resized.png image is with its size. The content has been resized but the image size not, therefore the content is cropped. From my point of view when we scale image up, we should increase also size of the generated image to fit all content.
The same problem is when we use Resolution property instead of Scale.
If you need more questions, please let me know