Aplying license

When I have to include my key in my application an error occurs. Invalid license.

File licenseFile = new File("D:\\Componentes - XE\\aspose", "Aspose.Words.lic"); if (licenseFile.exists()) { //This shows how to license Aspose.Words. //If you don't specify a license, Aspose.Words works in evaluation mode. License license = new License(); license.setLicense(licenseFile.getAbsolutePath());
	}</font></span></div>

Hi,

I just bought the aspose.words package, but when I try to use the Aspose.Words.lic file I get the following message:
The signature is invalid

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please try following code example.

<pre style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: “Courier New”; font-size: 9pt; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>com.aspose.words.License lic = new com.aspose.words.License();
lic.setLicense(“c:/temp/Aspose.Words.lic”);
<span style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: “Courier New”; font-size: 9pt; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>System.out.println(lic.getIsLicensed());

If you still face problem, please send your license to us via email. Please follow the the steps mentioned in following link on how to send us the license safely: