Are 3D Rotation settings associated to Chart Area Format available?

Is there API to set the 3-D Rotation settings for the Chart Area?

In Excel, looking at the settings found in the 3-D Rotation section of the Format Chart Area area associated to a 3-D chart. Looking to tip a 3-D pie chart so that more of the top surface is showing.

Thanks, Steve

Hi,

It looks like the feature (3D Rotation settings etc.) is not available in Aspose.Cells for JAVA. Could you give us a sample Excel file (you may create it manually in Ms Excel) having those settings for the chart objects, also attach some screen shots and provide us more details about your specific requirements. We will log a ticket for it if required.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Attached are the 2 cases where I want to make modifications to the 3D Rotation settings for 3D charts.

I have included:

• a workbook with 3D Line and 3D Pie charts which I generated using Aspose to show the before
  • an example of the 3D Rotation section of the Format Chart Area dialog for the 3D Line chart, highlighting the setting I want to change.
  • an example of the 3D Rotation section of the Format Chart Area dialog for the 3D Pie chart highlighting the setting I want to change there.
  • a workbook showing the 3D Line and 3D Pie charts with the changes made.

Steve

Hi,

Thanks for providing us sample files and screen shots for your requirements.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-40440” for your demanded features. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please use setRotationAngel(int value) to
set X rotation, setElevation(int value) to set Y rotation,
setRightAngelAxes(true/false) to set RightAngelAxes.

Please also download and try Aspose.Cells
for Java v7.4.0.4

Hi Shakeel,

I’m not using Cells for .Net. I am using Cells for Java so the .dll file you sent me won’t work for me.
Steve

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

I have fixed the link. Now you can download latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java.

Hi again Shakeel,
I just downloaded Cells for Java 7.4.1.0 last Thursday does this contain the change in the 7.4.0.4 you created a link to?

Hi,

You are right. Actually, there is no change. All we are saying is to use the functions to fulfill your needs. These are present in both versions.

Please use setRotationAngel(int value) to
set X rotation, setElevation(int value) to set Y rotation,
setRightAngelAxes(true/false) to set RightAngelAxes.

Shakeel thanks,

That worked great.
teve

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are pleased to know that it worked great. If you face any other issue, please feel free to post, we will be glad to help you asap.