We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

ARM Python dist package for Aspose.Words

Hi, I use a Macbook PRO M1 to work and right now we use aspose-cells and aspose-words on our environment, right now I can only install aspose-cells on both Mac and Docker, aspose-words doesn’t have a valid distribution for arm.

It’s ok if we can only have this on Linux ARM, at least we could use on our Docker containers. We tried to use Rosetta 2 on Docker but the performance of the containers are not good and the aspose-words is the only library preventing us to work with full ARM container on docker to avoid Rosetta.

1 Like

Yes, please! I was following this thread Can't pip install aspose-words for trial (even with temporary license), @anastasija said maybe it would be available August-September 2022, any new estimate?

@brunohenrique Unfortunately, there is still no support for MacOS. I have linked your topic to the corresponding WORDSNET-24045 issue. We will keep you informed and let you know once MacOS support is added.
Also, I have logged another issue WORDSNET-25052 for Linux ARM architecture support.

1 Like

Awesome @alexey.noskov, Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks @alexey.noskov, quick question, where can I follow those issues? Are they public accessible? I would like to see the progress about those.

@joaomedeiros95 There is no public access to our defect tracking system. But you can track status of the issues here in this forum. You can see them at the bottom of this page.

1 Like