Aspos PDF to Excel Conversion issue

Hi Team,

We are actively using your Aspos.pdf license for our organization tool to do manipulation on PDF files
The name of license till august was “Aspose.Pdf.lic” and when we renewed it again it came as “Aspose.PDF.NET.lic” now. For this new license, we had to update projects with latest aspos.pdf dll with version “20.10.0.0”.

after new license update, our client started facing issue with "PDF to Excel " conversion for their pdf files which they were able to convert successfully previously without any issue. Hence, we would like to ask whether any limitation has been done on new license or on aspos.pdf dll.

we also tried to debug the issue and i found below line is taking a lot time to convert the pdf file to excel

Aspos.pdf.document inputPdfDocument = new Document(new MemoryStream(conversionModel.FileContent))

inputPdfDocument.Save(memStream, excelsave); (this line is taking a lot time ).

It is impacting our clients a lot. Hence, Kindly respond on this as soon as possible.

@asad.ali Please help me with this issue

@Farhan.Raza Please help me with this issue. this is very urgently required for the client

@neerajmohanbhardwaj

First of all, please accept our humble apology for the delayed response.

The latest version of the API includes a new Conversion Engine for PDF to Excel. It is set by default during the conversion process unless you specify it to use the legacy approach as follows:

saveOptions.ConversionEngine = ExcelSaveOptions.ConversionEngines.LegacyEngine;

Would you please try to include the above line of code at your side and in case you still face any issue, please share your sample source file along with the issue details you are facing. Please also share a sample expected Excel output for our reference. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.