Aspose cell: ToTiff function Issues (Extended)

Hi,

Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3.1

We have fixed your issues regarding y-axis scaling charts (“CELLSNET-41438
”).

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you

Hi Amjad,

I have found few more issue in v7.3.4.1.

They are as below. Please find attached zip for reference

#1. 3D effect of chart is missing.
#2. Loss of legend data in chart
#3. X-Axis label are not proper
#4. Incorrect label data, garbage labels are displayed.
#5. Legend order is not in sync with excel print preview

The file name contains issue number from above list.

Please let me know of you need any information.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template file and output images and other screen shots for your mentioned issues.

1)
I am afraid, we do not support the 3D effects of charts in the rendered images. We will check if we could support this feature, it always converts the 3D effects into 2D for charts. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41714” for it and we will look into it. If we have any update on it, we will let you know about it here.

2) & 5)
I have seen the following issues after converting your charts in the template file’s sheet to image files:

#2. Loss of legend data in chart
#5. Legend order is not in sync with excel print preview

Sample code:

string filePath = @“E:\test2\aspose.cells_totiff2\Issue-Data\Input.xls”;
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);
Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[“Headcount Report”];
Chart chart1 = worksheet.Charts[0];
Chart chart2 = worksheet.Charts[1];

chart1.ToImage(@“E:\test2\aspose.cells_totiff2\Issue-Data\first.out.jpg”, ImageFormat.Jpeg);
chart2.ToImage(@“E:\test2\aspose.cells_totiff2\Issue-Data\two.out.jpg”, ImageFormat.Jpeg);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41715” for it and we will look into it. If we have any update on it, we will let you know about it here.

3) & 4)
I can observe the following issues after converting the charts to image files:

#3. X-Axis label are not proper
#4. Incorrect label data, garbage labels are displayed.

Sample code:

string filePath = @“E:\test2\aspose.cells_totiff2\Issue-Data\Input.xls”;
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);
Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[“Headcount Report”];
Chart chart1 = worksheet.Charts[0];
Chart chart2 = worksheet.Charts[1];

chart1.ToImage(@“E:\test2\aspose.cells_totiff2\Issue-Data\first.out.jpg”, ImageFormat.Jpeg);
chart2.ToImage(@“E:\test2\aspose.cells_totiff2\Issue-Data\two.out.jpg”, ImageFormat.Jpeg);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41716” for it and we will look into it. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.0.4

We update the axis’s label issues. If you open the source file with Excel 2007 or later versions, so the generated chart would be very different with Excel. If you open it in Excel 2003, the result would be same as Excel.

Please check the attachment. For your information, we try to make XLS to be same as Excel 2003 and XLSX as Excel 2007. Also, the 3D effects / styles in the charts are not supported now, we may support it later on.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41438) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41716) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

For your issue CELLSNET-41546, please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.4.2.2
and let us know your feedback.

The used fonts in source excel file should be installed or using CellsHelper.FontDir to set the used font dir to get a similar view as excel does.(In the your source excel file, the used fonts are Tms Rmn Regular and Tms Rmn Bold).

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

For your issue

• CELLSNET-41483 - ToTiff function Issue - Image output is not in sync with Excel print preview page output

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.5.2.2
and let us know your feedback.