Aspose.Cells.Worksheet to Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop.Worksheet

Hi, everybody!
Can anyone tell me is there any easy way to convert Aspose.Cells.Worksheet to Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop.Worksheet?

The problem is that, when I’m importing the excel file into Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop using

gridDesktop1.ImportExcelFile(@“c:\template1.xls”,true);

the formula ‘HLOOKUP’ does not run, the #ERROR message is displayed in the cell.
But when i’m opnening xl file like that:

Aspose.Cells.Workbook wb = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook();
wb.Open(@“c:\template1.xls”);
wb.CalculateFormula(false);

the cell contains the proper value. The problem is that i need to display xl file on my form.
I supposed to display and edit xl files using GridDesktop and for calculation use Aspose.Cells.Workbook.
So, is there any way of easy conversion between them, or does anyone know how to make gridDesktop “understand” HLOOKUP formulas.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Since Aspose.Cells library and Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop are different components (one is control and other is library) and have different architectures and attributes, so the conversion is not possible. As HLOOKUP function is not supported in Aspose.Cells. GridDesktop that is why you are getting this ‘#Error’ issue. We have registered your required function in our issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-12017and we will try to support it soon as per your need. Following is the documentation link for all the supported formulas / functions.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Thank you for such a quick feedback! I got it.
So I’ll continue thinking about how to avoid this problem without conversion and hlookup supported.
thx!

Hi,

Please download Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.5.3.2001.

We have now supported HLOOKUP function.