Aspose error

Hi ASPOSE,

Since we purchasing a full ASPOSE.TOTAL Licence, we are encountering an error (see attached), which we cannot figure out. Basically, we overwrite the temp lic with the new enterprise license. The dlls and lic are located at the Bin directory. Does the license file need to be explicitly called since it is a full license?

Thanks,
Danny

Hi Danny,

Once you have replaced the temp license with Aspose.Total license, you simply need to provide the name of license file while initializing the license. In case you still face the same issue, please share the code snippet that you are using to initialize the license and also please share the license file.

Please visit the following link for instructions on How to send a license?

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi,

This is the code snippet:

Private Const lic As String = "Aspose.Total.lic"

wordlic = New Aspose.Words.License()
wordlic.SetLicence(lic)

The license is applied to PDF, Cells, Slides too.

As for the license, can you please direct me who can I send it to?

Thanks,
Danny

Hi Danny,

Thanks for sharing the license file. I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Words for .NET 11.10.0 and Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.6.0 where I have used the same license file which you have shared and I am unable to notice any issue while initializing the license for Aspose.Words as well as for Aspose.Pdf. I have tested a sample solution developed in VisualStudio 2010 Premium where target platform of application is set to .NET Framework 4.0 ClientProfile and I have used Windows 7 X64 Enterprise.

Can you please share some further details regarding your working environment or if you can share some sample project which can help us in replicating this issue, that would be a great help. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Apologies. I have managed to resolve this issue by explicitly point the lic file from the path.

Thanks.

Regards,
Danny

Hi Danny,

I am pleased to know that your problem is resolved. Please continue using our products and in case of any further query, please feel free to contact.