Aspose.gridweb sheet switch error, and click sort invalid

I have added the authorization file to the official sample, but the error is still reported when switching multiple sheet pages. At the same time, the sorting function in the sample can’t see the effect by clicking.
image.png (177.3 KB)
image.png (34.9 KB)

@huosenyuan,

We already logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-43437” for it (we told you in your other thread post). The fix will be included in our upcoming next release Aspose.Cells for Java v21.4 (that includes Aspose.Cells.GridWeb (Java) v21.4). The release is expected to be published within a couple of days. You will be notified in your other thread once the release is published.

OK, I’m anxious to use it on the project. I hope a new version will be released as soon as possible

@huosenyuan,

Yes, it will be published tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

So disappointed, I updated the latest version 21.4, the above problems have not been solved, still exist. Please look at it again.

@huosenyuan,

Please confirm if both issues (“error when switching multiple sheet pages” and “sorting function in the sample can’t see the effect by clicking”) are not resolved in the new version or one of these are fixed?

I’m glad to be able to switch the sheet page now. The reasons for the problem are as follows:

Temp temporary directory will not be created automatically, It must be created manually.
However, the sorting function in the official website sample still can not see the sorting effect.
image.png (42.6 KB)

image.png (4.0 KB)
There is also a page session timeout problem, how long to timeout, how to modify the timeout?

@huosenyuan,

Good to know that issue regarding switching multiple sheet pages is fixed in the new version. For sorting feature in the demo, we noticed the issue as it is not working when clicking link headers. We will look into it.

Regarding GridWeb (Java) sessions, we will provide details on it. How and when did you find the session timeout problem, please elaborate?

After the web page is opened, if you do not operate at an interval of one minute, you will be prompted that the session is invalid when you operate again.

About the above mentioned problem that the temp temporary directory cannot be created automatically, we hope to fix it in the next version. !!!!

There are too many problems in gridweb-Java, I hope you can test it fully; the new problem found: I open excel through read-only mode. After switching sheet page, read-only mode becomes editable mode.

The same problem as editing mode:
The set style effect is invalid after switching sheet.
image.png (104.8 KB)
image.png (94.6 KB)

Please try using our latest spring demos (attached). Those older tomcat based demos are deprecated as the examples have some issues. We will soon replace with newer (fixed) examples @ Github repos. for the users.
gridwebspringdemo21.4.zip (7.7 MB)

image1.png (39.9 KB)
image2.png (39.8 KB)
gridwebspringdemo21.4-new.zip (7.7 MB)

sort problem:
image.png (45.4 KB)
image.png (47.0 KB)

After my analysis, this sort problem is because the callback event is not effective.

@huosenyuan,

Thanks for the details and screenshots.

We found your both mentioned issues. Following tickets are logged into our database.
CELLSJAVA-43443 - Issue with edit mode in the GridWeb Java
CELLSJAVA-43442 - Issue with data sorting when clicking on header links in the GridWeb spring demos

We will look into these issues to figure out soon.

Once we have an update on any of the issues, we will let you know.

grid-web是否有打印功能?

@huosenyuan,
是的,它提供打印功能。 请参考以下文章。

Printing GridWeb

thank you very much

@huosenyuan,
You are welcome.