Aspose Licence issue

Hi,

I Have a licence for ASPOSE which is valid till Aug 2016 but when i try to download Aspose.Pdf_10.5.0 for net4.0_ClientProfile and implement the licence i get following exception message
"The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 16 Aug 2014, but this version of the product was released on 04 Jun 2015. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product."

Can you please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Guru Dayal

Hi Guru,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please share your license file via email as suggested here. We will look into it and will provide you information accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Guru,

Thanks for sharing the license. It shows that your subscription expiry date is 16 Aug 2014. So to use latest release you need to renew your subscription. Please check this link for details.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks, <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I guess we missed to update the new license file on the server, the current one what we have is 20150816. We will try with new license file.

Thanks,

Prashanth

Hi Prashanth,

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, kindly use latest version of license, it will resolve the issue.

Please feel free to contact us for any help in this regard, we will be glad to extend our support.

Best Regards,