Aspose mailmessage object is not loading the eml file

Hi,
As mention in above subject when I am trying to load .eml in mail message object then it shows me the error. We are your paid customer so I hopefully will get the solution as soon as possible.

MailMessage f_objMailMessage= MailMessage.load(m_objMailClass.m_strEMLFilePath,f_objEmlLoadOptions);

Exception:
class com.aspose.email.system.exceptions.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index is less than 0 or more than or equal to the list count.
Parameter name: index
Actual value was 0.
Profiel apDia.eml.zip (124.7 KB)

Thanks and Regards;
Rajmohammad Landge

1 Like

@Rajmohammad,

We have tried it with the latest version of the API i.e. Aspose.Email for Java 18.4 and were not able to reproduce any such issue at our end. Please try with this latest version of API and let us know your feedback.

1 Like

Hi Kashif,
We also your Paid customer So please help us to fix this issue…
We have tried it with the latest version of the API i.e. Aspose. Email for Java 18.4 and were able to load but converted file not proper.
Please check the original file and converted a file .

I have used the same code as above please check .

Archive.zip (286.2 KB)

Hi Kashif,
I have checked my issue with the latest jar 18.4 email not get failed but not able to create proper EML. Please follow the below code I have used. Also, check the attachment with the original file and converted a file.

MailMessage f_objMailMessage= MailMessage.load(m_objMailClass.m_strEMLFilePath,f_objEmlLoadOptions);

Archive.zip (286.2 KB)

Thanks
Raj

@Rajmohammad,

Could you please attach a screenshot of problem you are facing while converting the EML to EML? When we open your input and output files in Outlook side by side, we see that “Follow us on LinkedIn” image missing in original while the converted EML shows teh image properly as shown here. Your feedback will help us identify the issue for assisting you further.

@ssherekar,

FYI as well.

Hi Team,
I think attachment gets spread inside the mail. Please check the attachment there. One attachment gets skipped from your screen-shots. Please update as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Ajinath Kharade

Hi team,
I have checked your screen shot. In that screen shot the attachment is missing. In my case the attachment’s internal structure is displying in .eml file after loading that file into aspose object. So, please provide quick solution for that.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajmohammad.Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 4.30.43 PM.zip (482.4 KB)

@Rajmohammad,

The issue arises when the converted EML is viewed in Apple mail. We have logged the problem as EMAILNET-38992 for further investigation and will update you here once further information is available in this regard.

Hi Kashif,
I have seen that you are creating the ticket for me as ‘EMAILNET-38992’ but please note that this ticket should not in Dot Net because we are working on Java Platform @Rajmohammad @kharade.a including me.

Thanks
Swapnil

@ssherekar,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support again. Java based ticket is logged under Id: EMAILJAVA-34376.

A post was split to a new topic: EML to PST changes subject

Hi Team,
I want to know the how to point out the MboxStorageWriter to current folder. My input of eml files are alternate and current folder changes everytime so I need to change MboxStorageWriter everytime and then it not exporting the eml files properly or skiping it so can you please help me for that.

A post was split to a new topic: Internet message - sender and content cannot be verified

@Rajmohammad,

Please complete your MBox file and sample code that you are trying at your end for complete illustration of the problem statement. We’ll look into it for assisting you further.

Hi Kashif,
The eml file having .vcf attachment when I am exporting that eml file into pst then the vcf attachment is not opened properly. I am using for that 18.4 aspose jar. I checked that file with aspose 17.5 that exported properly. So can you please check this.
I have attached that eml file.Mail with Contact attachment.eml.zip (2.4 KB)

@Rajmohammad,

What exact issue are you facing? We have tested this at our end with the latest version of Aspose.Email for Java 18.5 and were not able to observe any problem. If possible, please share an image of the problem you are facing when the EML is added to the PST file.

A post was split to a new topic: VCF from EML is not displayed properly

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: VCF from EML is not displayed properly

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILJAVA-34376) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by kashif.iqbal