Aspose.Toatal license fails for Aspose.Pdf 9.2.0

Hi there,

My Aspose.Total license doesn’t work with Aspose.Pdf 9.2.0. I’m getting System.Xml.XmlException “Root element is missing.”

Aspose.Pdf 9.1 works just fine.

Thx

We use embedded licence file (for Total) and receive an FileNotFoundException "Cannot find license 'Aspose.Total.lic'."
9.1 works.
bitterlich:
We use embedded licence file (for Total) and receive an FileNotFoundException "Cannot find license 'Aspose.Total.lic'."
9.1 works.
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario using one of my Aspose.Total.lic file and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-36838 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

agquestys:
Hi there,

My Aspose.Total license doesn’t work with Aspose.Pdf 9.2.0. I’m getting System.Xml.XmlException “Root element is missing.”

Hi Alex,

Can you please share the license file which you are using and getting above stated error, so that we can test the scenario at our end. I am afraid I am unable to notice this error. Please follow the instructions specified over following link for How to send a license?

agquestys:
My Aspose.Total license doesn't work with Aspose.Pdf 9.2.0. I'm getting System.Xml.XmlException "Root element is missing."
Hi Alex,

Thanks for sharing the license file.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem the XmlException when loading license using GetManifestResourceStream(..) method . For the sake of correction, I have separately logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-36841 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

[quote user=“agquestys”]Hi there,

Thx[/quote]

Same here

Hi

I have the exact same problem with Aspose PDFversion 9.2.0

PDF license fail with Aspose.Total
license<?xml:namespace prefix = “o” ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” /><o:p></o:p>

Regards<o:p></o:p>

Same issue here: using the Aspose.Total.lic as embedded resource, upgrading from Aspose.Pdf 8.8.0 to 9.2.0 broke the licensing, with license.SetLicense() throwing a FileNotFoundException “Cannot find license ‘Aspose.Total.lic’.”

Hi,

As shared in this forum thread, we already have been able to notice the problems related to license initialization and have logged them in our issue tracking system. The development team is working on resolving these issues and I have already intimated them to investigate these problems on high priority. As soon as we have some updates regarding their resolution, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your patience. We are pleased to inform you that your above reported issue (PDFNEWNET-36838) has been fixed and we have published a hotfix for the solution. Please download and try Aspose.PDF for .NET 9.2.1 hot fix, it will help you to fix the issue.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your patience. Please note your license related exception issue (PDFNEWNET-36841) has been fixed and we have released a hotfix for the problem resolution. Please download and try Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.2.1, it will help you to resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

Please publish 9.2.1 to NuGet. Right now it is still showing 9.2.0 as current.

Hi Barry,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please note Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.2.1 is also published to NuGet.

Best Regards,

Thank you, this has indeed resolved the problem. We’re happy to be able to the new version now!

Hi Roderick,

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know that you have managed to use new release.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance, We will be more than happy to extend our support.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36838;PDFNEWNET-36841) have been fixed in latest hotfix of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.2.1.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.