Aspose.Total for Java License Issue

I am using aspose.cells 2.5.4 and have a license for Aspose.Total for java I tried to add the license as follows

License license = new License();

File asposeLicense = getResource(asposeLicenseFile);

FileInputStream inputStream = null;

inputStream = new FileInputStream(asposeLicense.getAbsolutePath());

license.setLicense(inputStream);

I get the following error message when trying to create an excel file "

com.aspose.cells.AsposeLicenseException: The license is not valid for this product.

The excel file was generated with a "evaluation " water mark before I tried to add the license.

Upgrading to aspose.cells 7.0.0 is not a feasible option for us as it is breaking a lot of code already developed using aspose.cells 2.5.4

Plese let me know of a possible solution

Thanks

Hi,

Please let us know your subscription date. And also you can send us your license file. Please follow this article to send us license file.

How to send your license file to an Aspose staff member?

Hi,

Thanks for sending us your license file. We will update you after checking it.

Hi,

I think, you should use your old license then. Anyway, I have created a ticket against this issue. We will investigate the problem and update you asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-30487.

We only have one version of the license( the file I sent you earlier) and that is the only license we are trying to use.

Thanks

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 30487) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

If you cannot upgrade cells component to latest version, please contact Aspose.Purchase team to check whether they can replace your current license with some other kind of license such as “Aspose.Total Product Family”.

For old versions, we support following kind of License:

1. Aspose.Total for Java
  2. Aspose.Total Product Family
  3. Aspose.Cells for Java
  4. Aspose.Cells Product Family