Aspose Total: Issues with margins- cut images and figure numbers

Hi,

I support a customer who is planning to upgrade to the latest version for Aspose Total, he has an old version.
In my testing with word 2003 I have the following issues:

1. Margins have been always an issue, in this case I have a document with one page bitter than the others and at the end of that page, the margin it’s not maintain and jumps to another page.
2. In one document I have no highlights but in PDF I have a highlight where the original document doesn´t.
3.I have an image paste in a document, but in the PDF, at the end, the image is cut.
4. I have a figure 1 number in one page, but when I go to the PDF file, I have Figure 2 instead of one.

Aspose, please let me know your comments.

Thank you

Hi
Javier,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am representative of Aspose.Words team. Could you please attach your input Word documents, you’re getting problems with, here for testing? I will investigate the issues on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

Hi,

In the file CV… the issue is:
In this file on page 2, line 8, the word 3rd moves to the next line.

In the file aspose 2 the issue is:
In the second page there is a yellow highlight that the word document doesn’t have.

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your inquiry.

1) When you convert CV Javier Cartin English.doc to PDF by using MS Word itself and compare that output with the PDF document i.e. generated by Aspose.Words for SharePoint v2.5.0, you’ll find that these two documents appear almost exactly the same. So, I think, there is no problem in Aspose.Words here. Moreover, I have attached the out.pdf document i.e. generated on my side here for your reference.

2) I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system as WORDSNET-6429. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

3-4) Could you please also attach the Word/PDF documents, you’re getting these problems with, here for testing? I will investigate the issues on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

Hi there,

For the point number 1, I am using Aspose Total (Aspose.Words.dll v 10.7.0.0). I posted this originally in Aspose Total, but they redirected me to Aspose Words. For version of Aspose Words 2.5, what is the version of the DLL? Thank you.

Hi, how ofter do you release a new version?

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that new versions of Aspose.Words for .NET come out at the end of every month. We release two different variants of Aspose.Words component i.e. specifically written for .NET and for SharePoint.

Current version of Aspose.Words for .NET is 11.3.0
Current version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint is 2.5.0

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi there, I have installed the new DLL’s, for the convertion, but it is not working with docx, what has to be done in order to add this extension for this conversion?

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document (.docx file) here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

Hi, here is the file, aspose is not converting it into pdf, nothing happens, thank you

Hi
Javier,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 11.3.0, I was unable to reproduce any issue on my side during rendering your Word document to PDF format. I used the following two liner code:

Document doc = new
Document(@“c:\temp\Word2010+JCB141-Gs_fixed3.docx”);<o:p></o:p>

doc.Save(@"c:\temp\out.pdf");

Moreover, I have attached the output PDF file i.e. generated on my side, here for your reference.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Can you please check if you can convert the file into PDF, in my testing aspose didn’t. The file is attached.

In this one the issue is with one border, it is a red circle in the pdf document, thank you.

Hi, in regards of this issue wih the file out.pdf and the word file: Word2010 JCB141-Gs_fixed3.docx.
If you go to the second page, in word you have Image 1 and in the pdf you have Image 2 and should be image 1, that is the error.

Hi
Javier,

Thanks for the additional information.

Regarding the problem i.e. occurring during rendering ‘Word2010 JCB141-Gs_fixed3.docx’ to PDF, I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-6402 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Regarding your other queries, I am working over these queries and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your patience. Sure, I have converted ‘SSPG.doc’ to PDF and attached it here (see SSPG.pdf) for your reference.

Best Regards,

Hi
Javier,

Thanks for your patience.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.3.0, I managed to reproduce the cell border thickness issue on my side during rendering your ‘Margins and Borders.doc’ to PDF. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The bug ID is WORDSNET-6403. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi there, can you please log this one in your defect system, the issue is with margins, in word document, the final text is in page 2, but in the pdf the final text is in page 2 and 3, this is a margin issue.

Thank you.

Hi
Javier,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the delayed response.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem. There is one extra page generated at the end of PDF. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-6429 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi, this issue is new for our testing and it is related to the image in header being cut in pdf document where its mixed with table. Please see attachments.