Aspose Total license Expired Error

Hi Aspose Team,

We are using ASPOSE OEM License . From Last week we are constantly getting License Expired Error for ASPOSE.Word and ASPOSE.cells in red mark.

I am here with attaching Order No for the same. Please check and let me know further steps.

Order No: 120703040818

Regards,
VED
Hi,

Well, your license should work fine with the newer versions if your license subscription allows this. For your information, when you purchase a License Subscription, then you are entitled to use free versions and fixes to upgrade your application with newer releases of the products inside Aspose.Total package for a period of next 1-year starting from the Date of your Purchase. The license will never expire if you use a version of the product that should be released before your subscription expiry date (you may open your license file into notepad and check the license expiry date and confirm us). If you want to use a version that is released after your subscription expiry date, then I am afraid, you have to upgrade your subscription.

Let us know if you have any confusion or issue.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad Sahi,

We are using aspose-cells-17.5.jar and have procured license for the same.
The expiry date is : 20200828. If we are planning to use the same version(17.5) jar, should we update the license after 20200828. What is the consequence if we do not update the license.

Thanks and Regards,
Toney Inbaarasi E R

@Toney_Inbaarasi,

No, you do not need to upgrade your subscription or update your license if you are using any older version. Please note, your license will never expire if you continue to use Aspose.Cells version which should be released before your subscription expiry date (20200828). Only if you want to use any version of the API which is released after your subscription expiry date, only then you got to update your license.

Hope, this helps a bit.