Aspose Total Security reports

Hi,

Where can i find security reports or certification for your product for a 3rd party risk assessment

Best,
Ofir

@ofirshieldfc

Aspose products are very secure. Aspose components run in the same user context as any regular application. Therefore, Aspose components do not pose a potential risk to vital system resources. Furthermore, when a document is opened by an Aspose component, macros are not automatically run. Aspose components were built with the goal of allowing developers to create, manipulate and save Office files. None of the risks associated with the Microsoft Office package are inherent to Aspose components.

Please let us know if you have more queries.

Do you have some 3rd official review for security checks?
Do you have some document that specify that the product does not rely on the internet?

@ofirshieldfc,

Please find attached the security reports of Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Email APIs for your requirements.
aspose-words-net-security.zip (15.2 KB)
aspose-cells-net-security.zip (15.2 KB)
aspose-pdf-net-security.zip (15.3 KB)
aspose-slides-net-security.zip (15.2 KB)
aspose-email-net-security.zip (15.2 KB)

If you need security reports for any other API, let us know.

I’ve been tasked to look into security assessments for your products for an ongoing project. Specifically, we’re looking at Aspose.Words, Aspose.PDF, and Aspose.Imaging.

I tried to download the Aspose.Words and Aspose.PDF security reports in the thread, but they are restricted to the OP and your team, but I’d also like to use these in support of our internal risk assessment process.

Thanks!

@alrpsi,

Since you are not the owner of the thread, so you might not download the attachments in the thread. Please use the alternative Google drive link to get the security reports for your requirements.

Got them - thanks!

@alrpsi,

You are welcome.

Looking to download these security docs for our internal audits. Please provide active links.

@lucasszy,

Could you please start a new thread and ask for your desired security reports? We will then attach them for your requirements.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Aspose.Total security reports