We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

At most 4 elements (for any collection) can be viewed in evaluation mode

Hi ,

I am getting the error -At most 4 elements (for any collection) can be viewed in evaluation mode.

Currently I am using the using liscence of Aspose total which is having all the features (30 days trial). Please advise why am I getting this error message when the pdf is containing multiple images ?

I am using the version 7.4.0.0 of aspose

Thanks,
Shilpi

Hi Shilpi,

Thank you for contacting support. Well, the evaluation mode error means, you have not applied an Aspose license properly. Please note, it is mandatory to apply the license for each single Aspose library by adding a couple of lines of code. Each Aspose library has the License class and you must initialize its object and set license file directory path explicitly or pass stream of the license file by calling SetLicense method. Please note, the Aspose license should be applied before calling any Aspose library feature operation. For example, in case of Aspose.Cells dll, please refer to the following help topic: Apply License for the Aspose.Cells for .NET Library

Please make sure that you have applied license for each Aspose library which you referenced in your application project. Otherwise, please let us know your development platform and use case details along with source document zip attachment to your reply. Please also send us the license file for testing purposes as per narrated steps there: How to send license to Aspose staff
shi.ogs.m:
I am using the version 7.4.0.0 of aspose
Please also clarify which Aspose API version you have referenced in the post.

We’re looking forward to help you.

Thanks you , it seems to work for me now

Shilpi

Hi Shilpi,

It's nice to hear from you that. Please let us know in case of any other query or questions about the Aspose APIs. We'll be happy to assist you.