Barcode not rendering

Okay, I assumed it was a licensing issue, but have not gotten a response to my post.

All barcodes have stopped rendering on all reports. There is no error message, and no error log. The installer never worked (install or uninstall) and I have had to manually configure reporting services to use Aspose Barcode. It seemed ok as I said the barcodes were rendering just fine for a week or two before they completely stopped.

Please help this is urgent.

Matt

Hi Matt,

Could you please send the license file and the config files to me. I will look into it.

Dear Matt,

Sorry for any confusion.

If you have not still sent the license file to Saqib then please check this link to learn that how to send a license file to an Aspose Staff Member: http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/faqs/send-license-to-aspose-staff.aspx

Saqib, you please also check above link and follow this policy in future to request license from a customer.

Dear Matt,

Just to add more, if you need to share any other files with Saqib or other support developer, you can attach them with your forum post. Now, Aspose forums allow to attach multiple files with forum posts. However, you can also ZIP multiple files and then attach the single ZIP file with your forum post too.

If you want to attach some documents that are confidential and you don't want other users (except Aspose Staff Members) to see those confidential documents, you can Mark your forum post as Private.

I hope, it would help.

Have a good time.

Hi Matt,

1. Please zip and attach the logs of reporting service also, it will help our developers to trace the problem, you can find them in the folder MSSQL.x\Reporting Services\LogFiles.

2. Please find the debug dll of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Service and replace the one in your MSSQL.x\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin folder. Then run to test your reports again,if the problem occurs,please zip & send the new logs file to us once more.

Thanks

Hello, Matt,

Could I have any updates from you? If you still have the problem in rendering the barcode, please send me the log files. You can either attach these log files with your post or email them via forum. Using forums, you can also send email to me. To learn, how to do it, please check this link: http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/faqs/send-license-to-aspose-staff.aspx

Above approach can be used to email any user using our forums.

We will place high priority on this support case.

Thanks a lot.