Bug Cells 7.4.3 creates unreadable content in xlsm files

the attached file opens fine in excel. if i save it using aspose 7.4.3, when i open it in excel i get a message about unreadable content in the file.

string pathAndFileName = @“C:\temp\Aspose_Corrupting_Content_Excel_Prompt.xlsm”;

string newPath = System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(pathAndFileName);
string newFileName = “test.xlsm”;

string newPathAndFileName = System.IO.Path.Combine(newPath, newFileName);

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(pathAndFileName);
workbook.Save(newPathAndFileName, SaveFormat.Xlsm);

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue by opening and saving your file with the latest version. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve it. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41634

thanks. anything you could do to expedite would be appreciated. i know everyone says that, but this is a continuation of a fix for an issue we logged on april 9th. we’ve been finding new issues with Aspose Cells in each release since then, and haven’t been able to release our code to production. needless to say the business i report to is starting to lose confidence in this utility. and with each new bug we encounter, i’m finding it hard to keep defending Aspose Cells.

Hi,

I have logged your comment against your issue id “CELLSNET-41634” into our database. I have raised the priority of your issue as well.
We will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Well, we also need to evaluate your issue first, as sometimes the issue resides in the client’s provided file rather than in Aspose.Cells. Anyways, our concerned developer will look into it and we will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3.1

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

thanks. it passed all my unit testing. i’ve sent our code to QA so hopefully we’ll know in a few days that everything was good.

expect that it’s all working splendidly unless you hear back from me. :slight_smile:

thanks again.

as a side note, if i could register an additional email address to receive notifications, i would have logged on sooner to test this. i don’t have access to my work email when i’m not logged into work. just an idea for your forum profiles, etc.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know your issue is resolved. You can subscribe your another email with subscribe button along with the post. If you face any issue, please feel free to ask us. However, there is one account associated with one email address.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41634) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.