Bulletlist in Bookmarks

Hi

hear is a other strange thing. If you work with html Bullet list, then are the singel Elements in the Bookmark list.

see the exampel Code

Pdf pdf1 = new Pdf();

pdf1.IsBookmarked = true;

Section sec1 = pdf1.Sections.Add();

Text desc;

//work but in Bookmarklist

desc = new Text("

• haha
  • hihi
");

desc.TabStops = new TabStops();

desc.TabStops.Add(100);

desc.IsHtmlTagSupported = true;

desc.IsInList = false;

sec1.Paragraphs.Add(desc);

//work but in Bookmarklist

desc = new Text("

1. haha
  2. hihi
");

desc.TabStops.Add(100);

desc.IsInList = false;

// Save the resultant PDF document

pdf1.Save(@"Z:/pdftest/PureBullteMarkus.pdf");

System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(@"Z:/pdftest/PureBullteMarkus.pdf");

Hello Wenzel,

Sorry for replying you late.

I have tested the issue and I’m able to reproduce the same problem. I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-12454. We will investigate this issue in detail and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hello Wenzel,

After initial investigation, we've noticed that the issue can be resolved in about two weeks. Please be patient.

Your comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Hello Wenzel,

Thanks for your patience.

The issue reported earlier PDFNET-12454 is resolved in the attached HotFix for Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.1.1. I've also attached the resultant PDF for your reference.

In case it does not satisfy your requirement or you've any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi

Sorry for my late anwser.

The Problem is not solved. the Elements of the Bulletlist should not exists the bookmarks. But they allways there.

How can i stop that?

Regards

Markus

Hello Markus,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Do you mean "you want to control that either elements of Bulletlist are displayed in BookMark or not ?" Do you want some specific items not to be included in the Bookmark section or you only don't want the Bullets to be displayed in Bookmark area?

Please elaborate your requirement so I may share the appropriate information. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

hi

we want no element of the bulletlist in the Bookmarlist. that means nothing of the hole list should be in the Book marks.

Sorry, but my english is not very well.

Regards

Markus

Hello Markus,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Please take a look over the attached PDF document and confirm to us that, is it the desired behavior that you've been looking for? Please share your comments.

Hi

Sorry for my late Anwser

But, yes that theams correct. No Bookmars for Bullets

Regards

Markus

Hi

what is the State here?

Regards Markus

Hello Markus,

Sorry for getting back to you late.

I am still not sure what's the actual requirement is ? In case you don' want to display any item in the Bookmark section, simply comment out the following code line pdf1.IsBookmarked = true; or specify the value of IsBookmarked property to false. Or, in case you only don't want to display the Bullet list Items ( HTML OL tag items) not be displayed in the Bookmark section, please let us know.

We are sorry for the delay and inconvenince.

hi

yes, i only don't want to display the Bullet list Items ( HTML OL tag items) not be displayed in the Bookmark section.

Regrads

Hello Markus,

Sorry for the delay.

Now we have some concrete information regarding your requirement so we would definitely look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

Please accept our humble apologies for the delay and inconvenience that you have been facing. Your cooperation and comprehension is greatly appreciated it this regard.

Hi

2 Month over and i have allways no solution. Whats gogin on on that?

Regards

Hello Markus,

I have discussed this matter with the development team and we expect to get this issue resolved by August 2010. I know you have been waiting for a quite long time but still I would make another humble request to be more patient and spare us little time. Once the issue is resolved, we would be pleased to update you with the status of correction. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

Hi

I tested that Issue with 4.8 and it is not fixed.What is the state of this issue?

Regards

Markus

Hi Markus,

I have also reproduced this issue at my end with the latest version. Nevertheless, I have asked our development team to look into it; I have also increased its priority. You’ll be updated with the results the earliest possible.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12454) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi

Sorry, but the problem is not solved with 4.9.0. I teste withe the Code Snipe set from this thread and the Elements are still in the Bookmarks.

What is wrong?

Regards Markus

Hi Markus,

Please try using Paragraph.Bookmarked = BookmarkIncludeType.NonIncluded; property to accomplish your requirement (Text is also a paragraph level element). Please take a look over the following code snippet. I have also attached the resultant PDF that I have generated using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.9.0.

[C#]

Pdf pdf = new Pdf();
pdf.IsBookmarked = true;
Aspose.Pdf.Section sec1 = pdf.Sections.Add();

sec1.Paragraphs.Add(new Text("Sample text Sample text Sample text Sample text Sample text Sample text Sample text Sample text "));
Text desc;
desc = new Text("

• sample list item 1
  • sample list item 2
");
desc.IsInList = false;

sec1.Paragraphs.Add(new Text("Sample text Sample text Sample text Sample text Sample text Sample text Sample text Sample text "));
desc = new Text("

1. sample list item 3
  2. sample list item 4
")
desc.TabStops.Add(100);
desc.IsInList = false;

// use this property to exclude paragraph from being included in Bookmark area
desc.Bookmarked = BookmarkIncludeType.NonIncluded;
string PDFAPath = "D:\\pdftest\\PDFNET-12454.pdf";
pdf.Save(PDFAPath);

In case you still face any problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We apologize for your inconvenience.