Hi Prasad,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.
1) There is no direct export. You will need Aspose.Cells or another third party component that could read data from your source excel files then you will create tables using Aspose.Slides API(s). See Working with Tables
Another option for you to insert your entire Excel (Worksheets) files as an OLE Object. Please see Working with OLE Object Frames
For sound understanding how it can help you, please see the full working code example from this thread.
Creating Excel chart and embedding them as OLE Object inside a Presentation
2) Aspose.Cells is supposed to work with .xls format regardless of which software created it.
3) If you embed your worksheet as an OLE object, then it should work fine
4) If you embed it as an OLE object, there will be no need to split the rows in number of slides because actual data will be in Excel sheet itself. But if you adopt the Working with Tables method, then you can write logic to split it on number of slides
5) Yes, either ways (using tables or OLE object) you can edit them
6) In any case, you will need Aspose.Cells which will need a separate license. However for better licensing information, you should post your questions at the Aspose.Purchase forum.
Any other help that I can provide, please feel free to share.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.