Cannnot convert '260'

Hello Aspose - Team,
i tried out the version 4.0.0 beta of Aspose.Words.
When i code:

doc.saveToPdf("C:\\out.pdf");

i got a exception:
Cannot convert ‘260’.
Can you help me?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input document here for testing? I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hello, please see included document in1.doc

With best regards.

Frank

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved. As a workaround please try using the following code:

Document doc = new Document("C:\\Temp\\in.doc");
for (Section sect = doc.getFirstSection(); sect != null; sect = (Section) sect.getNextSibling())
{
    sect.getPageSetup().setFirstPageTray(PaperTray.DEFAULT_BIN);
    sect.getPageSetup().setOtherPagesTray(PaperTray.DEFAULT_BIN);
}
doc.saveToPdf("C:\\Temp\\out.pdf");

Hope this helps.
Best regards,

Hi Andrey,
Please see the attached Word template with the similar problem: Cannot convert ‘259’.
Code is

document = new Document(file.getAbsolutePath());
document.saveToPdf(file.getAbsolutePath() + ".pdf");

Best regards, Evgeniy

Hi

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem with your document. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved. As a workaround please try using the code from my previous post.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11758) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hello,
Could you please say when Aspose.Words for Java will have the fix of the problem?
Best regards, Evgeniy

Hello

Thanks for your request. Currently we are working on synchronizing Java and .NET versions of Aspose.Words. Once we finish this work all functionality which is supported in, NET version will be supported in Java version, including the fix of this issue. Hopefully, the new version of Aspose.Words for Java will be available somewhere in March.
Best regards,

Hi Andrey,
Are paper tray settings stored in PDF properly if they set from aspose.words.PapeyTray constants (not only DEFAULT as proposed in code above)?
Especially I am asking for the following values:
DEFAULT_BIN = 0;
LARGE_CAPACITY_BIN = 11;
LARGE_FORMAT_BIN = 10;
LOWER_BIN = 2;
MIDDLE_BIN = 3;
PAPER_CASSETTE = 14;
SMALL_FORMAT_BIN = 9;
TRACTOR_FEED = 8;
UPPER_BIN = 1;
Best regards, Evgeniy

Hi Evgeniy,

Thanks for your request. I think the information provided in the following thread could be useful for you:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/87120
Best regards,

Hi Andrey,
Thank you for the helpful information.
Best regards, Evgeniy