Changing percentage affects start data from previous tasks

Hello, I would very much appreciate any help.

“aspose-tasks-20.4-jdk17”

I need to change the percentage of a task but it is not reflecting as expected. In the attached image of a simple mpp file, I set the value of “10%” for task “6”, but the generated mpp is coming with a value of 9% and all previous bills have been modified, including the duration.

The java code is very simple:

Project project = new Project(filePathMPP);
	ChildTasksCollector collector = new ChildTasksCollector();
	TaskUtils.apply(project.getRootTask(), collector, 0);
	List tasks = collector.getTasks();
	int iSize = tasks.size();

for (int i = 0; i < iSize; i++) {
		Task tsk = (Task) tasks.get(i);
		String idT = tsk.get(Tsk.ID).toString();
		if (idT.equals("6")) {
            	   	tsk.set(Tsk.PERCENT_WORK_COMPLETE, 50);
		}
	}
	project.save("/home/user1/export.mpp", SaveFileFormat.MPP);

Note: But, if i save like a jpeg format, it is working fine.

Capturar.PNG (323.1 KB)
1096203_file-mpp.jpeg (231.2 KB)

@Daniel_Damiani,

I suggest you to please try using latest Aspose.Tasks for Java 20.7 on your end. In case there is still an issue then please share the source file and generated output file reproducing the issue on your end.

I did this and my temporary license stopped working and shows the following message:
class com.aspose.tasks.private_.Exceptions.InvalidOperationException: The signature is invalid." (if I go back to the old one, the license works again. what could be happening?

@Daniel_Damiani,

You mean to say that temporary license works with older version and not with new 20.7 on your end? In that case, please provide the source MPP file that you are using along with you temporary license. Please share the temporary license with us by sending private message rather sharing here. You can click on my name icon in my post and use Message Option to send private message where you can attach the license file.

I sent private message with the license.
Thanks a lot

@construtivo,

Please also share the following information too.

Does not depend on any MPP file.
when setting the license, the error already happens.

The code has only 2 lines:

License taskLicense = new License();
taskLicense.setLicense(“Conholdate.Total.Java.lic”);

@construtivo.

I have tried your license file on my end and using JDK 1.8.031 and Aspose.Tasks for Java 20.7 on my end. There is no issue observed.

image.png (64.1 KB)

Hi

I am using “jdk1.7.0_75” and “aspose-tasks-20.7-jdk17”

The issues continues.

Hi.

I understand that, the license works with the previous version and, of course, it should work with this version. As it is not working, it would be the case to test another license.
I am stopped for a few days due to this fact. Is there anything that can be done?
I appreciate all the attention and patience so far. Thank you so much

@construtivo,

I have used Aspose.Tasks for Java 20.7 -jdk17.jar on my end and there is no issue while loading the license. Can you please share if you are using JDK1.7 JAR file with JDK 1.7 as we have two separate JAR files for JDK 1.7 and JDK 1.8 and above.

image.png (63.9 KB)

sorry, but i don’t think i understand your question. Isn’t that what I said earlier?

I’m using “jdk1.7.0_75” and “aspose-tasks-20.7-jdk17” and it is not working

If i use: “jdk1.7.0_75” and “aspose-tasks-20.4-jdk17”, works fine

@construtivo,

If you please observe the image that I have shared in my last post, I have shared with you that using same jdk1.7.0_75 there is no issue on my end while using your license. I am unable to reproduce the stated issue unfortunately on my end. I have used Windows 10 x64 with x64 version of JD 1.7_075 too.

Thansk for you reply. I am using Linux OpenSuse…

NAME=“openSUSE Leap”
VERSION=“42.3”
ID=opensuse
ID_LIKE=“suse”
VERSION_ID=“42.3”
PRETTY_NAME=“openSUSE Leap 42.3”
ANSI_COLOR=“0;32”
CPE_NAME=“cpe:/o:opensuse:leap:42.3”
BUG_REPORT_URL=“https://bugs.opensuse.org
HOME_URL=“https://www.opensuse.org/

I don’t know what else to do. Do you have any suggestions? I appreciate any guidance. Thank you again

@construtivo,

I have created a ticket with ID TASKSJAVA-1198 in our issue tracking system to further investigate this issue and we will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be addressed.

Note. If i use, “com.aspose.cells.License”, the license works fine to “aspose-tasks-20.7-jdk17”, but the tasks funcions doesn’t work, obvious

If i use “com.aspose.tasks.License”, the license doesn’t work on “aspose-tasks-20.7-jdk17”. Its works only to “aspose-tasks-20.4-jdk17”.

@construtivo,

Earlier you have shared the conholdate license having issue with Aspose.Tasks for Java 20.7. Now you have reported aspose.tasks license has issue. Can you please share the license with us that is not working.

Maybe i’m using it wrong. I Do not know. Sorry about that.
The license is attached.

I meant importing <% @ page import = “com.aspose.tasks.License”%>

should i import some other?

@construtivo,

You have already shared conholdate.Total.Java.lic (temporary license) with us and this issue is being logged and investigated based on that.

I bought the final license, installed the new code and the problem persists.

I would like to emphasize the fact that this problem does not happen when I use “aspose-tasks-20.4-jdk17.jar”. This is only occurring with the “aspose-tasks-20.7-jdk17.jar” version.

And the version “aspose-tasks-20.4-jdk17.jar” presents problems when changing the percentage of a task, causing the start, end and duration of all tasks to be unduly changed.