Conditional formatting issue after adding custom properties

Hello Aspose,

After we added some custom properties to the Excel file, the conditional formatting stops working on some cells. For the file that’s added, the cells: Totaal:C8.C9,C10, will turn blue when an value is selected.

The Code:

Workbook lWorkbook = new Workbook( lFilePath );
CustomDocumentPropertyCollection lProperties = lWorkbook.getWorksheets().getCustomDocumentProperties();
lProperties.add( “Test_int”, 123 );
lProperties.add( “Test_bool”, true );
lProperties.add( “Test_double”, 1.5d );
lWorkbook.save( lSavePath );

Tested with Cells: Version: 22.2.0

Z11019-AsposeExample.zip (126.0 KB)

The issue could be related to:

@inceptionEhv,

Thanks for the template file.

Please notice, after an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template file. I found conditional formatting stopped working after adding custom properties to the file. In in the input file, when we select any value from the dropdowns of C8,C9 and C10 cells of “TOTAAL” sheet, the background of the cells turn blue a bit. But in the output XLSM file, this is not working and it seems conditional formatting stopped working. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-44383” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@inceptionEhv,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. With the fix, the generated file is attched hereresult.zip (117.1 KB)
, you may check whether it is the expected result. The fix will be included in the next regular release, Aspose.Cells for Java v22.3 which is scheduled to be published in the first half of March, 2022. You will also be notified once the release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-44383) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Peyton.Xu