Convert CDR to Pdf Issue

Dear Team,
There is an issue in Cdr to PDF conversion.
Requesting a work around solution to solve the issue in the attached files…
Using Versions :: Pdf : 19.9
Imaging :19.9
Samples:
CDR.zip (2.7 MB)

Thanks…

@resh05,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please first try using latest Aspose.Imaging for .NET 19.10 on your end. In case the issue still persist then please share the generated PDF files along with used sample code reproducing the issue.

Hi @mudassir.fayyaz
Thank for your reply … Even after using Imaging Version 19.10 , an exception occurs as the format may not be supported at the moment.
Versions used : Pdf :: 19.9
Imaging :: 19.10
Kindly check the below attachments.

Screnshot:
Screesnshot.JPG (98.2 KB)
Code:
code.zip (376 Bytes)
Samples:
CDR.zip (2.7 MB)

Thanks…

@resh05,

I have worked with the sample file shared and an issue with ID IMAGINGJAVA-1462 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Am also facing the same issue Imaging library is unable to convert CDR file to PDF. Please try to resolve the issue.

@vvorld,

I request you to please share the sample code, source file and output achieved on your end so that we may associate that in our issue tracking system.

Hers is the link of issue that was created:

@vvorld,

I like to inform that concerned thread has associated issue linked with thread and we will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

I downloaded aspose imaging 19.12 jar but still not able to convert CDR file to PDF . Is is possible to provide sample class in java how to convert CDR file to PDF in java or to read & display CDF file content in java.

@vvorld,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience till the time the issue gets resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGJAVA-1462) have been fixed in this update.