Convert HTML and MHT format to PDF in C#

mht.zip (192.5 KB)

@alexey.noskov thanks for the response. i am using aspose pdf to convert attached files in PDF format. i am getting " Object reference not set to an instance of an object." error. can you please help whats the issue. i am using 21.3.0 version of aspose.pdf. below is my code

Aspose.Pdf.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
license.SetLicense(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory + “\Aspose.Total.lic”);
Aspose.Pdf.MhtLoadOptions loadoption = new Aspose.Pdf.MhtLoadOptions();
Aspose.Pdf.Document document =new Aspose.Pdf.Document(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory + “\mht samples\” + “183995692.mht”, loadoption);

@shashankshekhar1

We were able to reproduce a similar exception while converting MHT files to PDF using Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.2. Therefore, two issues as PDFNET-51371 and PDFNET-51372 have been logged in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of their correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali thanks for the response. waiting for the fix. just for the info, your online tool Convert MHT to PDF via C# | Aspose.PDF converting well those mht files attached in previous conversations. can you please comment how come online tool is working? is online tool using different version of dll?

@shashankshekhar1

The online app is a combination of different APIs offered by other ventures of Aspose. However, we have recorded your feedback and will surely investigate the ticket from this perspective. We will let you know once we have some updates regarding ticket investigation and resolution. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@asad.ali Thanks . Do we have any ETA for the fix. My organization is existing customer of ASPOSE and i am evaluating different tools of aspose family.

@shashankshekhar1

The logged tickets will be investigated and resolved on a first come first serve basis and we are afraid that we cannot share any ETA or timeline as it depends upon the number of issues logged prior to them. However, as soon as we make some significant progress towards tickets resolution, we will let you know in this forum thread. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.