Convert HTML to PDF using C# - different behavior of page-break property in version 19.11 to 21.1 | Aspose.PDF

Hello,

we updated our application from Aspose.PDF Version 19.11 to 21.1. Unfortunatly we noticed a different behavior in page breaks. I will attach a test application and two pdf files that shows the difference. The pdf files are created with the exact same code and the same html file. Can you please explain why the page breaks are diffrent?
How can we achive the same page break behavior with 21.1 as in 19.11 (no pagebreak within tablerow)?
I think the problem could be the nested table in html file line 468.
As table row style in html file line 31 we use:
tr {
all: initial;
border: 0;
border-collapse: collapse;
page-break-inside: avoid;
}

Thank you very much for your help.
Regards Fabian
AsposePdfTestApp.zip (222.4 KB)

Addition to my topic. The change of the behavior happens between version 20.6 and 20.7.

@FK1

I have been able to reproduce the issue on our end. A ticket with ID PDFNET-49838 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi mudassir,
any updates for this issue. Can give us an approximate time when this issue is planed to be fixed?
Thank you very much.

@FK1

Please note that it was logged in free support model and will be investigated and resolved on a first come first serve basis. We will surely inform you as soon as we make some definite progress towards its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

Hello Mudassir,

I kindly ask if you can give us an advise if there is any workaround to solve our problem until this issue is fixed. The Problem is, due to company restrictions we are forced to update our current Aspose Version 19.11 to the latest Aspose version in January.
Same with the other related problem:
Different table border hight when convert html to pdf between Aspose.Pdf 20.6 and 20.7 - Aspose.PDF Product Family - Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Thank you very much for your help.

@FK1

We are afraid that we cannot share any workaround before its investigation is complete. However, we have recorded your concerns and will surely inform you once we have some updates in this regard. Please give us some time.