Convert PDF to DOCX using Aspose.PDF for Java - Inconsistency in font size and style

Hi,

We are saving PDF documents to DOCX and in doing so we are getting inconsistency in font size and style between PDF and DOCX.
Some sub-headers font size turned smaller and also turned to normal from bold.

Code is simply:
finalOutput.save(bOutputStream, com.aspose.pdf.SaveFormat.DocX);

Are there any other queries reported related to this issue?
Please advice.

@nthapa

Would you kindly share a sample PDF document for our reference. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

I could just share here the screenshots of the font discrepancy between PDF and DOCX.
Let me know if this is helpful.

Sample_DOCX.jpg (235.1 KB)
Sample_PDF.png (89.6 KB)

I’ve the same problem saving a PDF from a PPTX.
ArialBlack caracther in PPTX are not present in PDF.

Any solutions??

@romeoalf

Would you kindly share which API you are using as PPTX to PDF Conversion is performed using Aspose.Slides. Also, please share your sample files with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

A post was split to a new topic: Convert PPTX to PDF using Aspose.Slides for Java - output is missing arial font

@nthapa

You can share your document in a private message by clicking over the username and pressing Blue Message Button. It is necessary for us to test the scenario with a sample problematic document to log the issue accordingly.

hi
how to fix the problem,I encountered the same problem
thanks

@shenyu

The inquiry and mentioned issue was related to Aspose.Slides and carried on in different category. You can please follow up there.

I have shared you the sample docx export file in message. Please, have a look.

thanks,my friends.

@nthapa

We have received the output DOCX file. Would you please share respective PDF input file as well so that we can address the scenario accordingly after testing it in our environment.

Shared the PDF file as well. Please, check and let me know if this is fixable as soon as possible.

@nthapa

Thanks for sharing sample PDF document.

We have tested the scenario in our environment with Aspose.PDF for Java 20.4 and were able to notice the issue that you have mentioned. Therefore, we have logged an issue as PDFJAVA-39355 in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We will look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its rectification. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.