Convert pdf to html and find something different

Hi Aspose Team,

I tried to convert my 2 pdf to html and find something different between pdf and html.
Can you please take a look.

java code + input(2 pdf) + output(2 folder with same name) + comparation excel sheet attached.
please download and check.

it is important to us.

many thanks,
Stone

just updated attachment.

Hi Stone,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the PDF to HTML conversion scenario with issue1.pdf and noticed the reported issues, so logged following issues is our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as these are resolved.

PDFJAVA-35943: Bold HTML text issue in FireFox
PDFJAVA-35944: Smaller text size issue
PDFJAVA-35945: Missing text(white text) issue
PDFJAVA-35946: Bold HTML text issue in Chrome

I am looking into your other document and will update you soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
Hi Stone,

In reference to hidden characters issue with issue2.pdf, we have already logged the issue as PDFJAVA-35967 in our issue tracking system. We will keep you updated about above issues' resolution progress.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

@sshenllan

Thanks for your patience.

In reference to the earlier logged issue as PDFJAVA-35945 (Heading in the chart is missing in the output), we are pleased to inform you that a new option HtmlSaveOptions.setUseZOrder(true) has been added to the API in latest version i.e Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.8. For fixing the issue please use latest version of the API along with the newOptions.setUseZOrder(true); addition in your existing code snippet. In case you face any other issue or need further assistance, please feel free to let us know.

@sshenllan,

Thanks for your patience.

We are pleased to share that the issue PDFJAVA-35944 reported earlier is resolved in latest release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.9.

Please try using the latest release version and in case you face any issue, please feel free to contact.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-35943) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for Java 18.3. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool by @asad.ali