We have found that “COUNTIFS” formulas are not calculated correctly in XLSX files converted to PDF.
The formula column just has 0 instead of the actual result.
I have attached a small project to demonstrate the issue. I have also attached an input file “input file with countifs.xlsx”. The project’s code simply opens the input file, calculate formulas, then re-saves it as “generated file.xlsx”.
The input file has two formula columns; one with “COUNTIFS” and another with “COUNTIF”.
If you look at the generated file, you can see that the COUNTIFS column only shows 0s as shown in the attache screenshot.
We’re getting some pressure in getting a fix for this bug. In comparison to the other issues with converting Excel files to PDF (conditional formatting in pivot tables) this issue is the biggest from our point of view. This is because the other options have good alternatives while this one does not. We are looking at using Array Formulas to work around this, but the complexity of understanding Array Formulas could confuse users.
That sounds promising. I hope it truly is fixed and that no issues surfaces during your tests.
Thank you for the information.
Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.
We have fixed the issue.
Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) and let us know your feedback.
The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41909) have been fixed in this update.
This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.