Date-AutoFilter Excel

Hi, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I’m using Aspose.Cells to create bill of materials extracts. Therefore, a user chooses a list of relevant columns. Based on these details the system creates a table header and writes all entries of the choosen bom. To populate each cell with an appropriate value I’m using the Cells.PutValue() method (ws.Cells[zeile, spalte].PutValue(wert);).

On the basis of the resulting file, a user try’s do set data filters. If you open the filter menu on a date column, you can pick each distinct date from a list. If I create a new excel file and enter some dates, I’m able to filter the date in a more hierarchical way (Year-Month-Day). How can I achieve this behavior in Aspose.Cells.

Thanks in advance

Erik

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and use the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.2.2.1

and see if it resolves your problem.

If the problem still occurs, then please provide us your source files and the code to replicate this issue.

We will look into it and help you asap.

Hi,

I tried with latest version but still Auto filter for dates is not working.

Can someone paste working code please

Getting reply in other thread…

https://forum.aspose.com/t/73887

Hi Suthish,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please let us know if your issue is resolved. If you are still facing the problem, then please post it in a separate thread with your issue description, sample code, actual and expected output Excel files. We will investigate your issue and help you asap.