We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Different dimensions in exported files using Aspose words and Apsoe Pdf

Hi All,

We are exporting and XML document to both pdf and doc using Aspose pdf and Aspose words receptively. On creating pdf and doc files there are some difference in dimension in the a box in the header of both.

Could you please help us with this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Dheeraj,

Can you please share your input XML document for further analysis?

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks a lot for your reply. The XML document is a dynamically generated one. This is created using a template DOC file.

Hi Dheeraj,

Unfortunately, it will not be possible for us to reproduce the issue without your sample document. You can share your template DOC with complete code to generate the XML. It will be even better if you share a simple console application to reproduce the issue.

Best Regards,

Please find the XML node below.

<w:r>
- <w:rPr>
<w:rFonts w:ascii=“Segoe UI” w:h-ansi=“Segoe UI” w:cs=“Segoe UI” />
<w:b />
<w:color w:val=“0070C0” />
<w:sz w:val=“28” />
</w:rPr>
<w:t>LAPSE OF TIME</w:t>
</w:r>

The XML document is generated from a word template. The above mentioned XML is in the header of the template

Hi Dheeraj,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input XML document and output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi Aspose,

i have left a private message for the above issue and have not yet received any response for the same. Could you please take care of the same.

Hi Dheeraj,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid, we have not received any message from your end. Please zip and attach your input XML document and output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here in this thread for testing. It is safe to attach files in the forum. If you attach your documents here, only you and Aspose staff members can download it.

Best regards,

Hi Since its sensitive info we will not able to attach the zipped file. But would be able to share the link to download. Could you please provide us an email ID to share the same. I was not able post as private. I was able to sen a private message.

Hi Dheeraj,

It is safe to attach files in the forum. If you attach your document here, only you and Aspose staff members can download it. Also, you can zip documents and send the file to my e-mail as described here:

How to send your license file to an Aspose staff member?

Best regards,

Hi Dheeraj,

Thanks for sharing resources via email. The problem occurs because your PDF was generated using a very old version of Aspose.Words for .NET ie 13.2.0. However, the latest version of Aspose.Words mimics the way the Microsoft Word 2016 works. I converted your word document to Pdf format using Microsoft Word 2016 and have attached the resultant file (msw-2016.pdf) here for your reference. You can see that Aspose.Words 15.12.0 produces an output (15.12.0.pdf) similar to Microsoft Word. If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Hi Hafeez,

We are facing issue while creating word from document using aspose words.

Also is there any workaround for this issue.

Hi Dheeraj,

Thanks for your inquiry.

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please create a standalone simple console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Also, when opening the download links to your XML, DOC and PDF files that you have provided earlier vie email to me now return the following message:

This shared file or folder link has been removed.

So, please upload these resources again and share download links for further testing.

Best regards,