Doc 2 pdf issue

Hi the best team ever!

I would like to submit a issue I have when converting doc 2 pdf.
I can't share those document publicly.
If I post my document on the forum, are they private to only your team and me?

Here is the issue:
In my header an footer, there is some incorrect offset of text and the background.
In some place of my document, there is text that should be bold, but in the pdf, they are not.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

You can send me your documents. Please refer to: How to Share a Document in a Forum Post

I will check it and will get back to you soon.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have checked your documents and were able to reproduce the errors, I have found that there are some problems due to Aspose.Words generated XML. For e.g the date changes in the footer. We will investigate and try to remove these issue and we also need Aspose.Words cooperation to resolve all the issues. We will notify them. I have already logged this issue as PDFNET-4141. We will let you know as soon as solution is found.

Thanks.

Hi Nicolas.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for your inquiry.

I’m Viktor Sazhaev, an engineer responsible for doc2pdf conversion on Aspose.Words side.

The date in the footer is passed as 30 November 2007. As I see in the document properties is it the last save date. This behavior is by design. We don't update dates among with any other fields when accessing the document. MS Word updates this date when the document is opened. In order to set current date before conversion the field should be manually updated.

To achieve this we can recommend using DOCPROPERTY LastSavedTime instead of DATE.

Before converting the document to PDF call the following methond:

doc.Range.UpdateFields();

where doc is an instance of Aspose.Words.Document class.

Issues regarding wrong horizontal formatting in the footer and loosing bold attribute are related to Aspose.Pdf.

Regards,

Hi Aspose Team!

Thanks for taking care of this issue.
You provide great support, as always.
doc.Range.UpdateFields() effectively solves the date issue.

Hi,

This issue is under processing now. We hope to give you a fix in about one week.

Best regards.

Thanks, you are wonderful!
It will be like a chrismas gift.

Hi aspose Team!

Any news on this issue?
Thanks

Hi,nicson

We are dealing with this issue,and next week we'll resolve the issue.

Hi,

We have made some progress on it. Please try our new release Aspose.Pdf 3.8.0.0. Thanks.

Best regards.