Document to PDF conversion issue with comment localization using .NET

Hi,

How to change the word “Comment” on the right for my language in exported PDF document.
My setting of globalization is “pl-PL”.

Hi Ryszard,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document, you’re getting this problem with, here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Please look at the bin\Debug\file.docx & bin\Debug\file.pdf or screenshots.

Hi Ryszard,

How to change the word “Comment” on the right for my language in exported PDF document.
My setting of globalization is “pl-PL”.

I have checked your shared PDF file, it shows comments at right side. Can you please explain your issue with some more detail?

Hi,

If I save my file with comments into .docx
document all Polish keywords like “Comment” ->
“Komentarz” are translated. Doing same thing to .pdf will not give localized
document and keyword “Comment” stays in English.

Hi Ryszard,

Please accept my apology for late response. Please CultureInfo before inserting comments in your document. Please use the following code to set Language.

// Store the current culture so it can be set back once mail merge is complete.
CultureInfo currentCulture = Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture;
// Set to language
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = new CultureInfo("pl-Pl");
// Your code
// add code for comments
// Restore the original culture.
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = currentCulture;

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.
Unfortunately, this solution does not work.
I added an example program.

Hi Ryszard,

Please accept my apology for late response. I am setting up the same environment at my end to reproduce the same issue at my end. Please confirm that the Polish language is installed at your end or not? Please see the attachment.

Windows 7 PL x64

Hi Ryszard,

Thanks for sharing the information. I am working over this issue and will update you soon.

Hi Ryszard,

Please accept my apology for late response. I have logged this issue in our issue tracking system and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6190) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Thank you, I checked, the problem is resolved.

Hi Ryszard,

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

A post was split to a new topic: Arabic content problem