DOCX template converting to aspose.pdf footer page numbers is not true

Hello,
I have a template which contains tag values, tag ids, tag replacement values,…,header and footer in docx file and trying to convert aspose.pdf.
The result of conversion gives me wrong page numbers and each page must have page footer but it shows me only 2 page footer in 3 pages.

Here is my example link to download it. Project size is over then 50000kb so i made a link below.
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1JWZoFDEZyTxN_3kIF_Wl6o4od3s09E4u&export=download

Thanks and have a nice forums.

@zelihaserbez,

We have produced following PDF output by using your code and the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 19.11 on our end.

Is this output acceptable for you? If not, then please also provide a comparison screenshot highlighting the problematic areas in this Aspose.Words 19.11 generated output PDF file for further testing. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hello again,

I have described which page has which complications in this zip file with images of each page.

To summarize, first page must have footer, second page must have true page number and third page has no complication.

Thanks for your help, have a nice day.

Sirkuler-net-19.11.zip (300.4 KB)

@zelihaserbez,

The following screenshot explains the causes of these problems:

Please take out the footer content from inside the IF field(s) if you want to show the same footer content on all pages. And also remove the formula-based calculation of page numbering in “Sirkuler.docx” template document to be able to solve the numbering problem on second page. Hope, this helps.

The image you sent is broken. Could you share with me again?

Thanks.

@zelihaserbez,

I have attached the image file here for your reference: FfTejxV.zip (51.7 KB)

P.S. Please press ALT+F9 keys to toggle field codes using MS Word

Hello,

Thanks for your cooperation. Have a nice day.

Hi again,

I have wrong page numbering in related template. Aspose gives me 2 pages of pdf but page numbers are 1/3 and 2/2.
Also i tried UpdateFields(), UpdatePageLayout(), UpdateListLabels(), UpdateTableLayout() and UpdateWordCount().
Could you help me out about this conclusion?
Here is my example project link to download.https://drive.google.com/open?id=15Zhm9t1yCzvHRBJ4WjgcwQR1_eFQ42bo

Thanks and have a nice day!

@zelihaserbez,

We are working over your query and will get back to you soon.

@zelihaserbez,

The problem simply occurs because you are using Aspose.Words for .NET API in evaluation mode (i.e. without applying a License). Please check the following PDF files that we generated on our end by using the licensed versions of Aspose.Words for .NET 19.7 and 19.11.

So, if you want to test Aspose.Words without the evaluation version limitations, you can request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?.

Please also refer to the following article:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/licensing/

Hope, this helps.

Hi again,

The ‘Tag_Replacement_Value’ that i mentioned it in my Example project just an ‘example’ as it name on it. It can be changed by my textbox anytime.
I have an Aspose License and i did not want to use in my example project. It is a double standart for free trial users. They can not see what is right or what is wrong.

The page numbering of given pdf will be 1/3 and 2/2 if we add one more

tag to ‘Tag_Replacement_Value’ (with license). The page numbering of given pdf will be 1/3, 2/2 and 3/3 (without license).

I just added “<p style=”“font-size: 12pt;”">Last Text i added.

" to ‘Tag_Replacement_Value’ to my last Example Project which i shared a link before.

These are my outputs. Thanks.
Aspose Pdf Examples.zip (197.4 KB)

@zelihaserbez,

If you already have license then please always use it to get proper/complete rendering to PDF. As shown in your “0_WithoutLicense.pdf”, there are additional content at the start (Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Words. Copyright 2003-2019 Aspose Pty Ltd.) and at the end (Created with an evaluation copy of Aspose.Words…) of this PDF causing the main content to expand to three pages instead of two. There are a few limitations when using Aspose.Words without license.

However, 0_WithLicense.pdf output seems wrong. Provided the code you already shared remains the same, can you please also ZIP and upload the input Word document you have generated this 0_WithLicense.pdf file from here for further testing? Thanks for your cooperation.

Hello i have uploaded last version of my sample project. The difference between first sample and last sample is last sample has one more ‘Tag_Replacement_Value’ which is “<p style=”“font-size: 12pt;”">Last Text i added.

You can download last version of my example from here. (Template included)
If you just want to download my template Template.zip (50.3 KB)

Thanks and have a nice day.

@zelihaserbez,

We are checking this scenario and will get back to you soon.

Hello again,
The complication which we face on it need to solve immediately because our customers are making pressure to us.
Waiting your reply as fast as possible.
Thanks.

@zelihaserbez,

I am afraid, I am still unable to reproduce an output similar to what is shown in 0_WithLicense.pdf (96.6 KB). Instead of saving to PDF, please also save the final output to DOCX format, ZIP it and attach the .zip file here for further testing. Do you also see the same problem when saving to DOCX format on your end?

Please check the following PDF files that I generated by using your latest code project.

Page numbering in “Sirkuler0-unlicensed.pdf” is off because of the same reason mentioned here.

Hello,
I attached the output DOCX file of my solution. Output_DOCX.zip (44.7 KB)

Output of docx format is 3 pages If i open toggle field with press ALT+F9 key. 2 pages if i close it.
Docx format page numbers are not consistent.
I don’t know if you catch this case but i have made a video for it. Here is the link to watch it.
Thanks and have a nice day.

@zelihaserbez,

Thanks for the additional information. For the sake of any correction in Aspose.Words API, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-19584. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of linked issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,
Could you give me estimated time to fix this problem? I need to inform client side.
Thanks for your interest.

@zelihaserbez,

Your issue (WORDSNET-19584) is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. There are no estimates available at the moment. Once the analysis of this issue is completed, we may then be able to calculate and share the ETA with you. We apologize for any inconvenience.