DOCX to PDF conversion issue with shape and text position using .NET

@tahir.manzoor

In addition to this we are facing some other issues, herewith I have attached the files. Please give us work around solution to solve this Issues.

Doc 1: Doc 1.zip (1.3 MB)

Doc 2: Doc 2.zip (6.9 MB)

Doc 3: Doc 3.zip (6.7 MB)

Doc 4: Doc 4.zip (2.8 MB)

Doc 5: Doc 5.zip (63.1 KB)

Doc 6: Doc 6.zip (699.5 KB)

Note: I have tried with version Aspose words for java 18.8

Regards,
Suruthy

@suruthyb

Thanks for your inquiry. We are working over your query and will get back to you soon.

@tahir.manzoor

Sure, Thank you !!

@suruthyb

We have logged these issues in our issue tracking system as follow. We apologize for your inconvenience.

WORDSNET-17377 : DOCX to PDF conversion issue with shape’s position
WORDSNET-17378 : Text of Image is not rendered in output PDF
WORDSNET-17379 : SmartArt text is rotated in output PDF

We have not found these issues while using latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 18.8.

@tahir.manzoor

Thank you for taking these issues, when I checked the other three documents with aspose words for java 18.8, facing some issue that I have attached the screenshots in this Zip file.

Help me to resolve this issues. Many Thanks.

output.zip (342.8 KB)

@suruthyb

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word. If you convert your document to PDF using MS Word, you will get the same output.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-17378) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.7 update.

It is to inform you that this issue can be resolved by the help of the HarfBuzz shaping engine. This requires installing the Aspose.Words.Shaping.Harfbuzz and adding an extra line of code as shown below.

Document doc = new Document("input.docx");
doc.getLayoutOptions().setTextShaperFactory(com.aspose.words.shaping.harfbuzz.HarfBuzzTextShaperFactory.getInstance());
doc.save("20.3.pdf");

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-17379) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 22.3 update.