Dropdown missing contents after workbook copy

Hi,

The contents of the dropdown are missing after making a copy.

Code used to copy:

public void openWorkBookCopy(String sourceFile)
throws IOException
{
Workbook sourceWorkbook = new Workbook();
workbookCopy = new Workbook();
sourceWorkbook.open(sourceFile);
workbookCopy.copy(sourceWorkbook);
}

The Aspose.Cells.jar we are using was downloaded from you around 2008/10/29. We have been using this version for quite some time, but we didn't notice the problem until recently.

Perhaps a new version has this fixed?

Thank you.

Hi,

Kindly try the attached latest version/fix.

If you still find the issue, kindly post your template file here, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I tried to use the new jar but I get a com/aspose/cells/AsposeLicenseException.

We got the new license on 1/12/2010 so I don't know why we would have that problem.

any ideas?

thanks

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please post your template file here and email us your license file by following the steps mentioned in the following link,http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/faqs/send-license-to-aspose-staff.aspx and We will check it soon.

P.S. Please don’t post your license file in the forum.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Email sent. Template posted here.

Thank you.

Hi, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We have received your license file via email. We will look into your issue and get back to you soon.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We have checked your template and license files and they work fine with the latest version of Aspose.Cells provided to you. Please provide us further details about your system environment (like OS, JDK version etc) and complete exception trace. This will help us figure out the issue soon.

Hi,

JRE: Classic VM (build 1.4.2, J2RE 1.4.2 IBM AIX build ca142-20080122 (SR10) (JIT enabled: jitc))

Sorry no trace, just the exception message was logged.

Error:com/aspose/cells/AsposeLicenseException

Thank you

Hi,

I had the server instances cycled (again) and from what I can tell it seems to be working now with the new version. Sorry for the false alarms.

And thank you very much for your efforts.