Embed OLEObjects using the Aspose.words package

Is there a way to embed OLEObjects using the Aspose.words package instead of creating a pdf in the words package then embedding the files using Aspose.PDF???

@davidj.martin I have split your question into two parts. The part related to Aspose.PDF has been moved into Aspose.PDF forum. My colleagues will answer you shortly:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/maven-package-time/250245

You can insert embedded OLE objects into the document using Aspose.Words. You can use DocumentBuilder.insertOleObject or DocumentBuilder.insertOleObjectAsIcon. But, unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support export of embedded OLE objects upon saving to PDF. This feature request is logged as WORDSNET-14001. Unfortunately, this feature implementation is postponed and not yet scheduled for development. But we will keep you informed and let you know once it is implemented.

Perhaps it should be looked at for an upcoming release given the issues with bundling up Aspose.PDF just to add in attachments?

@davidj.martin We will consider scheduling this feature for development. I have asked the responsible developer to take a look at it once again.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14001) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.11 update also available on NuGet.