Error in loading Excel File with dropdown

Hi All,

I’m having Excel file with Dropdown box while loading into Aspose Gridweb. it’s not displaying in Gridweb.

Kindly help on this issue.

Regards,
Gawaskar.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

We were able to replicate this issue using the attached file i.e ListValidation.xlsx with the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for GridWeb v2.7.13.2004
using the following code.

Probably, this feature is not supported. We will look into this issue further.

Besides that, you should also provide your source xls/xlsx file to look into this issue more precisely.

Please see the following screenshot for your reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\ListValidation.xlsx”;

this.GridWeb1.WebWorksheets.ImportExcelFile(filePath);

Screenshot:

Thanks for finding this issue.

While trying dropdown box in excel we are also getting same error which u have attached in above screenshot.

Kindly provide the updated dll once this issue is resolved.

Regards,
Gawaskar.

gawaskar_n:
Thanks for finding this issue.

While trying dropdown box in excel we are also getting same error which u have attached in above screenshot.

Kindly provide the updated dll once this issue is resolved.

Regards,
Gawaskar.

Hi,

Thanks for your input and confirmation.

We have logged this issue in our database with the issue id: CELLSNET-41269.

Once, the fix is available or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi Team,

Kindly provide update on this Error Logged issue CELLSNET-41269, if its resolved kindly provide us the latest dll at the earliest.

Regards,
Gawaskar.

Hi,

I am afraid your issue is not resolved yet. I have asked the relevant developer to update on it or share any eta if possible. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for GridWeb v2.7.14.2001 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41269) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.